The FDMC Organising Team proudly announce our Summer Solo on Sunday 18th July 2021 at Bordon.
Here are the Event Regs, make sure you read them before entering as there are many changes compared to previous events.
Please note the following:
• There is a Landowner restriction on the number of people allowed on site. Hence, the competition will be split into AM and PM sessions, with separate “Fastest Overall” awards.
• Initially, you need to be available all day and won’t be able to choose which session you run in.
• The AM and PM split of Classes will be decided once all entries are finalised so please be patient and wait to hear which session you’re allocated to.
• We will do our best to put all the ACSMC championship drivers into one session.
• There will be an off-site location where the PM drivers must assemble before being instructed to enter the venue.
Click for the Online Entry Form, then return to this page to pay using a debit/credit card or Paypal:
Click for the current entry list (this has to be updated manually so your entry will not appear immediately).
Main contact for this event is the Entry Secretary, Simon Taylor, click to email.
Photo of Harry Nicholls, Index Winner of the FDMC Concorde Solo @ Brooklands 2021.
Posted by Geoff Wade, FDMC Media